Tips For Drinking Water for Maximum Health Benefits :
Tips For Drinking Water for Maximum Health Benefits
We know that all our bodies should need ENOUGH water but HOW much we are drinking water can also have a big effect on our health.
Adequate drinking of water can also help in easy digestion of food and also maintain acid/alkaline balance. Either of these that can make the difference between you in enjoying good health and suffering!
1. First thing in the morning: In Early Morning drink atleast 2-3 cups of pure warm water or room temperature after your night of fasting.
• Drink as much as feels better. If you feel nauseous do not continue to drink.
• It is very important factor that the water has nothing in it so that it will pass through right away. If it contains anything at all (not even lemon juice), it will present in our stomach up to one hour not going into cleansing mode.
• The water will help in flushing your both kidneys and also clean bladder out fasting debris from your stomach and then colon.
• It prepares the stomach for food by stimulating the glands on its walls. Drink warm or hot water on the empty stomach.
2. This water should be warm, not hot and not cold:
Cold water has taking shocking to a warm stomach. In fact very hot or very cold is never a good idea. Those who drink continually very hot drinks are more likely to develop throat cancer and give relief from digestive difficulties.
“Very cold, or very hot water that you drinks are not usually good for the digestive system at any time. When it is vary too greatly from the body temperatures, they may cause shock to the system. Dentists can warn against very cold food or liquids on the teeth. Physicians will note that those who are habituated to very hot drinks are more likely in developing throat cancer and digestive difficulties.
3. Avoid drinking right before a meal: Drink the water between meals if needed but wait for atleast 1 – 2 hours before drinking anything.
4. For those with any constipation problems: It is very useful for your health to drink 1 or 2 cups of warm water daily before bed.
5. Tap water has chemicals: Tap water has added chemicals and it is better to drink purified water. Chlorinated water can destroy the nutrients present in your body needs, such as Vitamin A, B, C and E and fatty acids. Some of the chronic skin conditions like eczema, acne and psoriasis may clear up or it can improve by simply switching to unchlorinated drinking water. Buy a good filter. They do not have to be more expensive.
6. Eliminate plastic bottles: Pour your water in a clean glass or metal bottle, so it will be safe from the plastic contaminants.
7. Slowly decrease the amount of packaged juices you drink: While increasing the intake of water. Fresh juice is very fine to drink it . Packaged juices may tend to have more chemicals that which are deposited in our bodies with the detrimental health effects.
8. Eliminate soft drinks: As they tend to have acid content in soft drinks that can be negatively impacts the teeth and your mouth.
9. Herbal teas are acceptable to include: It has volume as part of the water quota to be drunk at that time.