How To Use Curry Leaves For Hair Growth
Most of all the time, have hair fall is directly related to follicle the health. The clogged follicles may leave the scalp feeling irritated, causing dandruff, itching, and hair fall etc. Curry leaves can effectively treat these problems because of the below-following properties:
• Curry leaves are highly rich in antioxidants that can moisturize the scalp while getting rid of dead hair follicles.
• They are a excellent source of proteins and also beta-carotene, both of which prevent hair loss and then thinning.
• The leaves are also rich in the amino acids that help in strengthening the follicles and keep them very healthy
Ways To Use Curry Leaves:
1. As A Hair Tonic
2. As A Hair Mask
3. In Your Diet
1. As A Hair Tonic
What You Need:
• A small cup of fresh curry leaves
• Take 2-3 tablespoons of coconut oil
What You Need To Do:
1. Pour the coconut oil into a pan and also add the curry leaves to it.
2. Heat the oil until you can see a black residue forming around these leaves. Stand up at a safe distance away from the pan. While you do this as the oil is likely to stumble.
3. Turn off the flame and then let the mixture will cool down.
4. Once the tonic is refreshing, strain it. You can apply gently it to your hair.
5. Leave it on for an hour and then rinse it with a shampoo.
Coconut oil is also well known for its penetrating properties as a hair oil that keeps your hair nourished and then moisturized. When the oil I infused with the other nutrients which is present in the curry leaves, that helps in maintaining strength the hair roots and shafts while curbing hair loss
How Often Should You Do This:
Massage your scalp with this tonic for atleast 2-3 times in a week before each wash to see significant changes within a month. The regular oiling and the scalp stimulation will also help to boost the rate at which your hair grows.
2. As A Hair Mask
What You Need
• A cup of curry leaves to take.
• Take 3-4 tablespoons of Yogurt
What You Need To Do
1. Throw the curry leaves into a blender and blend light until you get a thick paste.
2. Add one tablespoon of the curry leaves to paste in 3-4 tablespoons of Yogurt (depending on the length of your hair).
3. Mix these two ingredients well until they form a paste of smooth consistency.
4. Massage your scalp and the hair with this hair mask. Ensure that all of your hair covered in it from the roots to the tips.
5. Leave it atleast for 30 minutes and then wash it off with the shampoo.
6. Alternatively, you can also substitute the Yogurt with two tablespoons of milk.
How Often You Should Do This
Apply this hair mask once in a week to boost up the scalp to make healthy and then make your hair soft and then shiny.
3. In Your Diet:
Haircare is as much about what you can put inside your body as it is about what you put on your hair. An ideal way to use the curry leaves to tackle hair fall and promote hair growth is to include it in your diet.Optionally, you can consume a mixture of finely shredded mint leaves (pudina), and the curry leaves with the milk or buttermilk.
Benefits Of Using Curry Leaves For the Hair:
1. Curry leaves can improve follicle health by getting rid of built-up dead skin, dirt, and the grime. They contain a lot of nutrients that can nourish and then strengthen the roots, preventing from hair fall.
2. Topical application of the leaves can stimulate the scalp and will improve blood pressure. This can helps in removing the harmful toxins and then boost hair growth.
3. Product to build-up is one of the biggest causes of scalp irritation. Your hair products from the deposits under the cuticles of your hair shaft, making it appear dull and the lifeless. It can also give you curly hair that is prone to tangling and then breakage. Curry leaves help in getting rid of this build-up, leaving your scalp and the hair feeling fresh and so healthy.
4. Curry leaves are a rich source of vitamin B, one of the vitamins essential for hair health. The lack of vitamin B is so linked directly to hair loss. It helps in new hair growth as well as to makes your hair strong and very healthy.
5. Curry leaves are also highly abundant in the antioxidants. Antioxidants can help in maintaining the health of your hair and the scalp. They battle the damage-causing free radicals to keep your hair healthy and thick.