Did you all know that guavas are one of the richest sources of vitamin C? Find out all other nutrients which packed in these super fruits. Guava Fruit Benefits
Top 10 healthy reasons to eat guavas this season!
1: Improves your body immunity:
- Guavas are good sources of vitamin C, containing four times of vitamin C content present in the oranges fruits.
- The role of guava fruit in the immunity it is also attributed to its anti-inflammatory action and its ability to inhibit inflammatory molecules like prostaglandins.
- which are to release in the autoimmune conditions like rheumatoid arthritis.
2: Lowers risk of cancer:
- The anti-cancer or anti-tumour property of guavas has linked to the presence of compounds including, quercetin, lycopene vitamin C and then various polyphenols present in them.
- These compounds will acts as potent antioxidants that they neutralize from free radicals which have generated in the body, which can be trigger with cancerous growth.
3: Good for people with diabetes:
- The anti-diabetic effect of the guavas has been mentioned long back in Chinese medicine.
- A study was published and showed that 1 g/kg guava juice was significantly reduced by from sugar levels in diabetic patients.
- The study suggested that guavas can improve as well as prevent the development of diabetes.
- While fibre content can ensure the sugar levels are well regulated, low glycemic index inhibits a sudden spike in sugar levels.
4: Has anti-ageing properties for your skin:
- Free radical that can damage to the skin that can trigger wrinkle formation and early ageing.
- Guavas are highly abundant in Vitamin C, Vitamin A and then antioxidants like lycopene and then the carotene helps to protect your skin from wrinkles.
- And then fine lines, thus making you look younger.
- Old-age is a certainty in everyone’s life, and then eating a guava every day can at least prolong the process.
5: Improves your heart health:
- A study has been to published in the study that the dietary adherence to the guavas.
- That can improve the sodium/potassium balance of the body, thereby regulating blood pressure in patients with hypertension.
- Besides, guavas also help to lower the levels of triglycerides and even lousy cholesterol, which can contribute to the development of heart disease.
- They also improve the levels the good cholesterol (HDL).
6: Helps treat constipation:
- One guava fruit can fulfill about 12% of your daily recommended intake of the fibre, making it extremely beneficial for your digestive health.
- Eating more guavas daily rich in fibre which helps in clearing the blocked pathway and thus relieving constipation.
7: Helps to improve vision:
- Vitamin A can help in keeping your eyes in the excellent condition, and also helps to improve your good idea.
- Night blindness is one of the diseases which are associated with a Vitamin A deficiency.
8: Good for pregnant women:
- Guava fruits may contain folic acid, or vitamin B-9.
- which is recommended for pregnant women since it can help in developing the baby’s nervous system.
- And can protect the newborn from neurological disorders.
9: Helps you relax:
- Magnesium which is present in guavas that helps in relaxing your nerves and from muscles.
- In today’s stressful times, consuming guava to combat stress, and the rest is undoubtedly a good idea.
10: Good for your brain:
- The brain is one of the major organs of our body organs, and keeping it as healthy should be on our priority list was regardless of how intelligent we consider ourselves.
- Guavas may contain vitamin B3 and then vitamin B6.
- Also known as niacin and for pyridoxine, which helps in improving blood circulation to the brain and then relaxing your nerves.