Five ways to slim down your tummy and thighs! By losing weight at home with Yoga:
- Yoga has considered as one of the best Yoga for weight loss for beginners basic yoga asanas for weight loss.
- The Best yoga tips for weight loss thing about Yoga is that any age of people can practice it as it is healthy and suitable for any age group.
1. The best yoga exercise to lose weight fast:
- Yoga has considered as the best and simplest ways for losing weight.
- The best fact about Yoga is that people of any age can practice it as it is equally useful for any age group.
- Even pregnant women are suggested by doctors to do Yoga because it was healthful for their during the period as per long as they take certain precautions.
2. Many other health-related problems are including gaining weight yoga series for weight loss.
- Stress has linked to many other health-related problems, including gaining weight.
- Yoga, which is that believed to be a good stress buster.
- But it not only help you stay in shape but also reduce the risk of getting certain diseases.
- Losing weight and appearing fit that helps in boosting a person’s self-esteem and decrease stress levels.
- Below are a few yoga postures that will promote weight loss if anyone practices it regularly.
- Smooth yoga moves to lose weight. Healthy Ways to Gain Weight.
3. Bridge pose (Chakrasan): best Yoga for weight loss for beginners
- This asana is fundamental to everybody who is practicing Yoga every day.
- Bend down on your back, bend your knees and keep up your feet flat on the floor hip as a distance apart.
- Move both hands along the body with your palms keeping down and make sure that your fingertips are softly touching the heels.
- Then clasp your hands together and now lift your body in the upward direction.
- Stay with this pose only for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Release and roll slowly back to the floor. Repeat it for more than five times. Healthy Ways to Gain Weight.
4. Cobra pose (Bhujangasan): exercise poses for weight loss.
- This pose of Yoga has usually done to firm the buttocks and tone the abs.
- It is also one of the excellent exercises for people with backaches.
- Bend face towards down on the floor.
- Place your hands under your shoulders, palms flat and fingers spread apart.
- Stretch your both legs with the tops of your feet flat on the floor.
- Press your both palms into the floor and lift it your head and chest upward direction.
- I am pushing back of shoulders while keeping your hips, legs, and feet placing on the floor.
5. Bow pose (Dhanurasan): Yoga for extreme weight loss
- This yoga pose will typically give more energy to do, but it has helped to reduce the fat and tone to different parts of the body.
- The bow also helps in relieve during menstrual and constipation problems.
- Hold down on your belly and keep your back with your hands to grab your feet as in bow pose.
- Now, pull up in your stomach part and then lift your chest part while squeezing your both shoulders towards each other.
6. Seated forward bend pose (Paschimottanasana): The best Yoga for weight loss for beginners
- This is the easy exercise to reduce the unwanted fat to the belly.
- Sit down on the floor with both your legs keeping straight in front of you.
- Bend your head and also body forward and try to touch your toes without bending your knees.
- Try to touch your knees with your nose or then your forehead.
- Exhale and then holding out your entire breath, try to hold this posture only for a few seconds and then slowly return back to your starting position.
- Repeat this for 4-5 times continuously.