Cervical Spondylotic Myelopathy is the compression on Cervical Spinal cord. Cervical Myelopathy is a throat condition. Which happens whenever the cervical spinal cord is pressurized or damaged. It even happens with changes in the spine as we age. The spinal cord carries nerve impulse to every part of the body. The pressure on the cervical root nerve can affect bodily functioning. It is a common degenerative condition that needs to be taken care of with great care.
Causes of Cervical Myelopathy
Spinal cord compression may occur as we age.
Symptoms of Cervical Myelopathy
- Pain in the cervical rot nerve area
- Radiculopathy signs
- Numbness in the arm and hand
- Severe pain in the shoulders
- Weakness in the body
- Low functioning of neck moment
Diagnosis of Cervical Myelopathy
Ayurvedic diagnosis of the issue will be associated with Greevastambha, Bhrama, along with Bahushosha.
Ayurveda Treatment for Cervical Myelopathy
- Various non-surgical treatments are permitted in Ayurveda to cure Cervical Spondylotic Myelopathy.
- As per the symptoms and the age, Panchakarma procedures and selected ayurvedic medicines used in the treatment.