Benefits of Hibiscus: Hibiscus is also popularly, also known as ‘Gudhal’ and this is the most beneficial ingredient for your hair.
- Hibiscus can help with hair growth, hair loss, and then hair regrowth.
- You have to face some of these problems at least once in your lifetime.
- And then there comes a time when you will start losing your hair to a great extent.
- What are you have to search for!
- The shampoo is not too good for your hair care and growth.
- It uses as an artificial treatment that makes your hair look for the volumized, fluffy and then silky.
- But not for a more extended period of time.
- The shampoo can be stuffed packed together with so many chemicals that start with reacting after a particular period.
- So get rid of your hair problems by using Hibiscus.
Nothing is then new with this word and as its uses. Hibiscus is used from the ages and was used by our grandparents to treat their hair problems. Hibiscus is highly rich in Vitamin A, amino acids, Vitamin C, and then alpha Hydroxyl acids along with the other nutrients which are extremely beneficial for your good hair.
You need to take a few Hibiscus together and remove the stalks from the center and then blend them in the grinder. Now, you can use this powder to treat your scalp. You get ready-made hibiscus powder in the market as well.
Follow these 4 top benefits of hibiscus guidelines below to make your Hibiscus which was on the shampoo.
1.Using Hibiscus on its own:
- Mix with enough Hibiscus powder with the water or tea and can apply to damp clean hair.
- Leave it undisturbed for the few minutes.
- And latter add one teaspoon of the coconut oil, coconut milk.
- And then yogurt and then leave it for another 30 minutes.
- Rinse off thoroughly with the fresh Luke warm water.
2.Hibiscus as a cleanser:
- Grind the Hibiscus and can make a thick paste.
- Massage your hair with this mild paste and then leave it for 3 minutes.
- Rinse off with water.
3.Hibiscus Hair oil:
- Take a pan and then pour some coconut oil to it, allow it to boil for few minutes.
- Crush with few hibiscus plants and then add it to the heating oil and let it cook for few more minutes.
- If you can see the oil becoming a bit reddish, turn off the gas and then add some more crushed hibiscus leaves.
- Strain the oil and use it for your daily purposes.
- It is a straight forward process to prepare a hibiscus conditioner at your home.
- All you need is the hibiscus flower and then water.
- Take atleast 1-2 cups of water and allow it to boil for a few minutes.
- Crush some of the hibiscus flowers and add it to the boiling water.
- When the water turns red, assume your conditioner is then ready to be used.
- Store this water in a container and use this as an after-wash conditioner.
Hibiscus is a magical ingredient that can help to combat all your hair problems and then issue.
- I hope you all found the post useful.