Ayurveda Treatment Symptoms Causes For Dyspareunia: Painful sexual intercourse in women can be called Dyspareunia. For smooth intercourse, women need to have a healthy vagina. Due to many reasons of the body does not produce enough fluids and the vagina stays dry.
As a result, the dry vagina can cause severe pain during or after intercourse. As the women age, the lining of the vagina becomes thin and causes dryness.
It is one of the reasons for dryness and pain. Dyspareunia also relates to psychological effects. Negative factors such as low self-esteem, lack of interest.
Fear of intimacy or pregnancy, trauma, rough sex, partner issues, stress, and anxiety also contribute to the low orgasm. When a woman arouses sufficiently.
That glands around the vagina secrete fluids to reduce the friction during intercourse and to allow penetration of the penis without pain. Even though this condition is present in both the genders.
It is more common in women, initiating the pain from the vagina to the deep pelvic structures. Ayurveda treatment for Dyspareunia can enhance bodily fluids and improves the inner lining of the vagina.
Causes of Dyspareunia
- Insufficient lubrication
- Genital injury
- Medical reasons: Eczema, UTI, and STD
Symptoms of Dyspareunia:
- Thrusting pain
- Pain with intercourse
- penetration pain
- Dissatisfaction and Disinterest
As emotions of the person intervened with the sexual activity, one should have positive and immense interest in intercourse. Many of the couples who are suffering from Dyspareunia can choose Ayurveda treatment.
Ayurveda Treatment for Dyspareunia:
- Dyspareunia has cured by the Ayurveda it is used of the natural herbs, therapies (body and sensory).
- And can be applying yoga and meditation every day.
Few natural herbs which reduce inflammation and balances hormones are:
- This undershrub is famous for its soothing effects. It has sweet roots.
- Antioxidants, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory effects of this herb are used to make medicines in Ayurveda.
- Semen quality can improve by using this herb.
- It is famously known as Aloe Barbadensis.
- It is a short stem plant.
- Consumption of this herb can be cured by the issue of the tubal block and increase in-vitro production.
- The bark of the Ashoka tree has stimulating effects on the ovarian tissues.
- This powerful herb has useful in the ayurvedic treatment of ovulation.
- It is a plant whose roots and berries used as medicines.
- It helps in reducing the anxiety and stress levels and acts as the genetic tonic.
- To increase sexual desire.
- And it can help reduce infertility this plant can mostly use.
- These winter cherries have been pleasant aroma and soothe the inflammation.
- The cooling and calming effects of this herb enhance fertility by decreasing oxidative stress.
- Herbs may be combined to have useful results.
- No individual herb can promote fertility.
- This combination as per the Ayurveda treatment is effective.
- Our skin has an internal relationship with the glands.
- And the veins and any abnormalities cause a reaction on the skin surface resulting in diseases and imbalanced hormones.
- The Ayurveda treatment starts with the measure to cease the on-going aggregation of the dosha in the body and purifies them.
- We use natural herbs to reduce the dosha.
- In Ayurveda, the pathogen factor can causes sensitivities removed.
- It is the traditional ayurvedic therapy to relieve and relax the body.
- The component used in panchakarma treatment helps to reduce the inflammation and purifies the imbalance in the hormones.
- Therapies are a sort of the healing process which connects us to spirit.
- With deep relaxation and energy flow to the muscles and mind, our entire body gets healed.
Popular Body Therapies:
- 6 Ayurveda Beauty Therapies, Abhyanga Shirodhara Nasya.
- Guava Fruit Benefits, Benefits Of Guava Leaves psidium guajava.
- Causes Of ACL Tear Injury, Anterior Cruciate Ligament For Ayurveda Treatment.
- Cervical Radiculopathy Ayurveda Treatment ICD 10 Causes, Symptoms.
- 5 Cancer Treatment in Ayurveda, Symptoms, Causes.
- Ayurveda Pregnancy Symptoms, Postnatal (or) Antenatal Care For Midwife.