Ayurveda Beauty Therapies
- God’s greatest gift is life.
- Nurturing our life is the best gift we can ever give to god.
- As per the saying, beauty lies in the eyes of the person who observes.
- Never can one declare or acquire beauty in the same way.
- It’s the magic of beauty.
- Uniqueness in oneself is the definition of beauty.
- To nurture uniqueness in your beauty, Ayurveda hospitals provide beauty therapies.
- In Ayurveda, purification through therapies can enhance body, mind and spirit.
- Skin is the largest organ of a human.
- The increase in pollution in the atmosphere is causing damage to the skin surface and even affecting the internal organs.
- Thus there is an immense need to cleanse and beautify the skin.
- Rejuvenating and soothing skin with beauty therapies is the best way to relax.
Ayurveda Beauty Therapies
- The ancient Indian treatment popularly known as ayurveda is the process to cure diseases with natural therapies and ayurvedic medicines.
- Our skin has an internal relationship with the glands and the veins.
- And any abnormalities cause a reaction on the skin surface resulting in skin diseases.
- The Ayurveda treatment starts with the measure to cease the on-going aggregation of the dosha in the body and purifies skin.
- We use natural herbs to make the skin look radiant and soft.
- Beauty therapies are a sort of healing process which connects us to spirit.
- With deep relaxation and energy flow to the muscles and mind, our entire body gets healed. Every individual body is different thus based on the person.
- Specific ayurvedic therapies need to be applied.
- Panchakarma is the traditional ayurvedic therapy to relieve and relax the body.
- The components used in panchakarma treatment helps in nourishing the skin by relaxing muscles and purifying the skin.
The common ayurvedic therapies to enhance energy flow are
- Ayurvedic herbs and oils combine in this therapy.
- These warm herbal oils used in the massage of the entire body.
- It helps in maintaining good health.
- In this therapy, Warm oils and herbs are streamed over the forehead to stabilize and relax the mind.
- Facial massage with specific heat therapy performs on the forehead to increase mental focus.
- Particular oil passes through nasal point for curing and purifying sinus problem.
4. Marma Point Massage:
- Using the 107 energy points in the body, this massage brings balance to mind, body and spirit.
- Swedana therapy is warm oil massage with extreme steam herbal treatment.
- Rosemary, lavender and eucalyptus help to relax the mind and body.
6. Mukam Lepanam:
- Ayurvedic herbs are used to make the herbal paste.
- This Lepanam is applied all over the face and neck.
- It enriches skin by removing dead skin cells.