7 More Reasons To Drink Coconut Water: There are seven little-known coconut water nutrition facts and then how they can benefit your health
1. Coconut water is mostly… water:
- I am very sure you already know you do need to drink enough fluids so you can keep in your body healthy and have adequately hydrated.
- Just like its name suggests, coconut water contains about 95% water.
- This makes it to a great hydration drink.
- Coconut water can hydrate your body just as well as plain water (the mother of all hydrating beverages).
2. It’s low in the calories:
- This makes it was an excellent replacement for anyone of your regular, sugar-sweetened drinks, and when used like this, coconut water can help our body.
- You reach the goals in weight loss.
3. It contains potassium:
- Potassium is an essential mineral in your body.
- You need enough of it if you want your brain and then nervous system to function it as correctly.
- Coconut water will naturally help in providing some of that much needed as that potassium.
- The serving of the coconut water will cover at least 13% of the potassium that your needs daily.
4. It contains magnesium:
- Magnesium is one of the critical components of our diet, yet only 32% of people consume enough magnesium.
- If your body is then running low on magnesium, that could cause low energy levels or even lead to severe health conditions.
- Its like asthma, diabetes and later osteoporosis.
5. It contains copper:
- Copper is the most another essential mineral for your health.
- Without copper, your body organs and then your metabolism can’t work like a well-oiled machine.
6. It contains cytokinins:
- Cytokinins are known very little, yet highly beneficial compounds found in the coconut water.
- According to Science, it will be confirmed that cytokinins can slow down the development of the cancerous cells, plus they slow down the aging process.
- What’s not to love, right?
7. It contains antioxidants:
- Coconut water may contain a lot of antioxidants, which help in preventing the damage to our bodies, which are caused by free radicals.
- Free radicals which are produced by their own metabolism, so there is no other way to neutralize this damage, except in making sure you can consume enough antioxidants in your diet.
- And the coconut water can help you with that.