Five ways to slim down your tummy and thighs! by Yoga tips for weight loss:
Yoga was considered as one of the the best and simplest ways of loosing weight. The Best yoga tips for weight loss thing about yoga is that it can be practiced by any age of people as it is healthy and good for any age group.
The best fact about yoga:
Yoga is considered as the best and simplest ways for loosing weight . The best fact about yoga is that it can be practiced by people of any age as it is equally good for any age group. Even pregnant women are suggested by doctors to do Yoga because it was healthful for their during the period as long as they take certain precautions.
Many other health related problems are including gaining weight: Best yoga tips for weight loss
Stress has been linked to many other health related problems including gaining weight. Yoga, which is that believed to be a good stress buster but it not only help you stay in shape, but also reduce the risk of getting certain diseases. Losing weight and appearing fit that help in boosting a person’s self-esteem and decrease stress levels.
Below are a few yoga postures that will promote weight loss if any one practices it regularly:
Bridge pose (Chakrasan):
- This asana is very important to every body who are practicing yoga every day
Bend down on your back, bend your knees and keep up your feet flat on the floor hip as a distance apart.
- Move the both hands along the body with your palms keeping down and make sure that your fingertips are softly touching the heels.
- Then clasp your hands together and now lift your body in the upward direction. Stay with this pose only for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
Release and roll slowly back to the floor. Repeat it for more than 5 times.
Cobra pose (Bhujangasan):
This pose of yoga is usually done to firm the buttocks and tone the abs. It is also one of the good exercise for people with back aches.
- Bend face towards down on the floor. Place your hands under your shoulders, palms flat and fingers spread apart.
- Stretch your both legs with the tops of your feet flat on the floor.
- Press your both palms into the floor and lift it your head and chest upward direction.
- Pushing back of shoulders while keeping your hips, legs and feet placing on the floor.
Bow pose (Dhanurasan):
This yoga pose will normally gives a more energy to do, but it has really helps to reduce the fat and tone to different parts of the body. Bow also helps in relieve during menstrual and constipation problems.
- Hold down on your belly and keep your back with your hands to grab your feet as in bow pose.
- Now, pull up in your stomach part and then lift up your chest part while squeezing your both shoulders towards each other.
Seated forward bend pose (Paschimottanasana):
This is the easy exercise to reduce the unwanted fat to the belly. Sit down on the floor with both your legs keeping straight in front of you.
- Bend your head and also body forward and try to touch your toes without bending your knees.
- Try to touch your knees with your nose or then your forehead.
- Exhale and then holding out your entire breath, try to hold this posture only for a few seconds and then slowly return back to your starting position.
- Repeat this for 4-5 times continuously.