Coriander has multiple health benefits
In addition, coriander leaves are highly rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin K and in protein also. They also contain small amounts of the phosphorus,niacin, calcium, potassium, thiamin, and carotene. There go some of the health benefits of the coriander leaves:
1. Coriander can lowers bad cholesterol (LDL) and then increases the levels of good cholesterol (HDL).
2. Coriander is very good for the diabetes patients. It can stimulate the insulin secretion and lower the blood sugar levels in body.
3. Vitamin K in it is so good for the treatment of the Alzheimer’s disease.
4. The fat soluble in the vitamin and then in antioxidant- Vitamin A, protects from the lung and from cavity cancers.
5. Coriander may contains anti-inflammatory properties. It is too good against from inflammatory diseases such as arthritis.
Recommended By Colombia
6. Coriander’s has anti-septic properties which help to cure ulcer which occur in our mouth.
7. Coriander is healthy for the eyes. Antioxidants in the coriander can prevent eye diseases. It is a good remedy in the treatment of the conjunctivitis.
8. The seeds of coriander are especially good for the menstrual flow.
9. It is a very good herb to promote the nervous system. It can also stimulate the memory.
10. Coriander helps those suffering from anemia. Coriander leaves contains high amounts of iron, which is essential for curing anemia.