10 Health Benefits of Sugarcane Juice:
There are nothing better than a chilled glass for the sugarcane juice on a hot summer day. Sugarcane, a grass plant that can be found in the 36 varieties, which has no fats and is a 100 percent of natural drink. It has zero content of the fat, cholesterol, fiber and then protein but it may contains potassium,sodium, magnesium, calcium and also iron etc. You would think that this sugar-rich drink and can’t possibly have health benefits but we have rounded up 10 of them for you.
1. It gives you a shot of instant energy:There is a reason for sugarcane juice sells at most roadside kiosks in the summer. It is the best way to energise yourself, and can ensure you don’t experience dehydration. The simple sugars in the juice which are easily absorbed by the body and are used to replenish in sugar levels.
2. It enhances liver function:Sugarcane juice is one of the best natural treatments for the liver-related ailments such as jaundice.
3. It can help the body fight cancer:The concentration which is high in the iron, magnesium, calcium, potassium, and manganese will makes the sugarcane juice which is alkaline in nature. This – along with the presence of flavonoids – that helps the body stave off cancerous cells, especially prostate and for breast cancer.
4. It eases the digestive system:People who are suffering from the digestive distress would do well to include sugarcane juice in their diet. The potassiumwhich is present in sugarcane juice will balances the pH levels in your stomach, facilitates the secretion of the digestive juices and will keeps the system on the track. It also helps to prevent various stomach infections.
5. It is helpful for people with the diabetes:The high sugar content in the sugarcane juice will make diabetics wary of consuming this juice. But, in the moderation, sugarcane juice can have many benefits for diabetics – the natural sugar has a very low glycemic index, preventing from the spikes in the blood glucose levels.
6. It maintains kidney health:Being as a natural low-cholesterol, low-sodium food with the no saturated fats, sugarcane juice can helps in keeping the kidneys in top shape.
7. It alleviates the severe pain associated with the STDs & UTIs: It will be Consumed in the diluted form, with the lime juice and then with some coconut water, sugarcane juice can help in reducing the burning sensation which is associated with the sexually transmitted diseases, kidney stones, urinary tract infections, and prostatitis etc.
8. It aids in development of bones and teeth: Keeping them which is occupied, the calcium content is highly rich in sugarcane juice can also ensures for the proper development of the skeletal system, bones and for teeth.
9. It keeps bad breath & tooth decay at bay:Experiencing bad breath linked to the tooth decay? Sugarcane juice can be your saving grace.Rich in minerals, including calcium and for phosphorus, sugarcane juice can helps to build toothenamel and for strengthening teeth and for ensuring they are prone to decay. It also overcomes bad breath which is caused due to the deficiency of these major nutrients.
10. It can help cure acne:Topical use of the sugarcane juice can help in reducing and for curing skin problems such as acne etc. They also exfoliate the skin, eliminating chances of acne buildup. Wash off with the cool water.