10 Health Benefits of Mangos
1. Prevents Cancer: Recent studies had shown that the compounds of antioxidants in the mango fruit have been found to protect against from leukemia, colon, breast and prostate cancers. These compounds can include quercetin, isoquercitrin, garlic acid , astragalin, fisetin, and methylgallat, as well as abundant enzymes.
2. Lowers Cholesterol: The high levels in the fiber, pectin and then vitamin C can help to lower serum cholesterol levels , which are specifically Low-Density Lipoprotein (the bad stuff).
3. Clears the Skin: It can be used both internally and well as externally for the skin. Mangos can help to clear clogged pores and eliminate from pimples.
4. Improves Eye Health: Nearly one cup of the mangoes which are sliced that can supplies approximately 25 percent of the needed daily value of the vitamin A, which can promotes a good eyesight and can prevents night blindness and for dry eyes.
5. Alkalizes the Whole Body:The malic acid, tartaric acid, and a trace of the citric acid found in the fruit help to maintain the alkali reserve of the body.
6. May Help with Diabetes: Mango leaves can help to normalize the levels of insulin in the blood. The traditional home remedies may involves boiling leaves in the water, soaking through the over night and then consuming the filtered decoction in the morning.
7. Promotes Healthy Sex: Mangos are a rich source of vitamin E. Even though the popular connection between the sex drive and then vitamin E was originally created by a mistaken generalization on rat studies, further research has been shown balanced for proper amounts (from whole foods) does it help.
8. Improves Digestion: Papaya are not the only fruit that contain so many enzymes for breaking down the protein. There are so many fruits, including mangoes, which have this healthful quality. The fiber present in mangos also helps in digestion and for elimination.
9. Helps Fight Heat Stroke:The juice which is extracted from the fruit of green mango and then mixing with some water and a sweetener helps to cool down the body and can prevent harm from the overheating. From an aurvedic overpoint , the reason for people often to get diuretic and then exhausted when visiting from equatorial climates is because the strong “sun energy” is burning up your body, particularly in the muscles
10. Boosts the Immune System:The fruit of mangos having vitamin AandC , and having plus of 25 different kinds of the carotenoids can keep your immune system very healthy and then too strong.